Friday, January 13, 2012

Potpourri

1. July 18th was Liv's last seizure, so we are almost at the 6 month mark with no seizures.  6 months was the longest we've made it before.

2. We ordered Liv a preschool backpack and lunch box with her name on them and they are so adorable.  I can't believe she starts school in 3 weeks!

3. Livy is having her 3rd birthday party next weekend.  I'm so excited that she's really turning into a little girl instead of still being in baby stage (aside from her development).

4. Since we got her hair cut, it is so much easier to manage.  I can actually get a brush through it.

5. She was self-feeding pieces of bread last night.  She throws a lot of it on the floor, but it's great to see her trying to take care of herself.

6. She has really been practicing walking and pulling to a stand.  She realizes that this will help with her independence and she works so hard at it.

7. She has a GI appointment at the end of the month so we will see if her feeding schedule will change since she lost a pound.

I'm really looking forward to the weekend so I can spend time with her.  I miss her since I'm sitting here writing about her.  I usually try to put her out of my head while I'm work, but it's not working today.

No comments:

Post a Comment