Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Another Horrible Vaca

I don't know why I always insist on "getting away" when I know it doesn't work for our family unless we have a nurse and Olivia can stay in another room.

It started off great.  She behaved so well when we met up with friends and sat on the beach.  She was great the whole day.  The the evil bastards decided to come around as she falls asleep.  Between running her feed for the night and the multiple seizures, this momma is exhausted.

We decided to take our 2 night beach trip down to one.  I immediately contacted the nurse this morning to see if she could work.  Luckily she's still available.  I will get to sleep tonight.  It just sucks that I never get to have a vacation.  I know that God has a plan for us, but this really sucks!  I hate being face with a daily reminder that my daughter can die with any of these seizures that she has.  I knew becoming a mother would mean giving up a lot of things in order to raise her, but I had no idea that I would have to give so much!  I need a break!  I need to be able to go away with my husband and connect with him!

Well for now, I'll take that sleep tonight!  And of course a Lucy hug when she gets home!

No comments:

Post a Comment