Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Catching Up

So things have been busy because Liv is healthy for once.  I keep busy by playing with her all of the time.  She said mama for the first time yesterday.  She used to call me na na.  My husband and I have been bracing ourselves for her to get tested and the results to say that she is MR.  I'm trying to accept it, but it's hard, she's my only child.  Maybe she just has delays, but I think it's more than that.  She could say about 4 words, but she forgets hi and bye.  She forgot all done but now remembers it.  On a good note, she has been laughing like crazy.  She has been in such great moods.  She laughs all day long.  She loves to watch Mickey Mouse Club House.  She is such a great child.  She is starting to look more like a little girl than a baby.  I hope she starts developing more.  She does have more strength and loves to practice walking.  Next week she has her appointment to get fitted for walking devices.  I hope that will help her have independence by walking herself (with the device).

No comments:

Post a Comment