Monday, July 18, 2011

A Rough Weekend

On Saturday I went to a wedding while my mother watched Olivia.  We had a new nurse coming for the night which made me nervous.  We got home around 10:30 and Liv was asleep.  The nurse kept mentioning that Liv has a runny nose.  I go to bed and Liv's cries wake me up at 4.  The nurse keeps talking about her runny nose and refused to give her a binky.  I looked at her stomach and noticed her gtube was leaking fluid.  I said something and the nurse was still trying to wipe her nose.  She said that she should suction it.  I told her to never do that at night.  So I ask her to go get tylenol and she brings me the childrens and adults.  At least she brought the childrens.  We decided to take her to the ER and the nurse was still following me trying to wipe her nose.  I signed her papers and told her to leave.  I called the agency and told them that she isn't to come her again!!

She had 2 seizures today.  It's been awhile since the last one.  This time they both lasted longer than 5 minutes.  At least we didn't have to go back to the ER.  Two days in a row would be too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment