Friday, February 3, 2012

Livy is in Pre-School

Liv had her first day of school on Wednesday.  I was very nervous since she isn't used to structured learning.  I took her and she was pretty shy at first.  I stayed for about a half hour and went over everything with her teacher.  Then I went to go speak to the nurse and spend a lot of time signing papers about her health care plans.  I went to go back to her room but she was eating breakfast and not crying, so I left.  I missed her and was hoping for the best.  When I got there to pick her up, she was eating lunch.  The lady feeding her has a talent.  She got Liv to eat a large amount for her.  I was shocked.  She was excited to see me and was ready to go home, but she didn't cry and she participated with the group.  I think she will do great once she starts to get to know the kids.  She will go 3 days a week.  I can't believe my baby is 3 and in school.  Time just goes to fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment