Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Rough Times

It's been 7 months since Liv has had a seizure, but she has several on Monday.  Drew took her to the ER and they found a fever that triggered it.  It's been so long since that happened.  She has had many fevers since the last seizure and there wasn't an issue.  Her sickness is scaring me.  She's so loopy and out of it.  We can't take her off of Tylenol because she has a fever on it.  She missed 3 days of school and she's going to miss daycare tomorrow.  Drew is going to take her to the doctors in the morning.  It's been hard going to school while my husband stays home with her.  When there's quiet time, I feel like crying and sometimes I do.  I'm used to being home with her when he works, but now I know what he goes through.  My poor little peanut, get well soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment