Friday, February 24, 2012

Shoe Frustration

Buying shoes to fit over braces seems like an impossible task.  We have spent many hours doing this every time she needs new ones.  She recently got new braces and now her sneakers don't really fit anymore.  So we will be looking tomorrow at the mall.  It's not fun trying to jam her foot into many shoes and still come out empty handed.  We are realizing that you have to buy them about 2 sizes too big.  I have searched it on the web and found so ideas that other moms have mentioned.  I have ordered 2 kinds of sneakers and had to send them both back.  I'm hoping for more luck tomorrow.  This is so frustrating.  And she never gets to wear cute shoes, only sneakers.  I wish I could just buy her really cute shoes and forget it, but I know it's not the best idea for her development.  Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment