Sunday, September 11, 2011

Too Much Attention

I don't know what it is, but lately everyone feels the need to stop us and tell us how beautiful my daughter is or how her hair is just gorgeous.  I admit, my daughter is beautiful.  I just have never felt the need to walk over to someone that I didn't know and tell them how cute their child is.  We even had a modeling agency want us to sign her up.  I mean is everything center around looks?  She's 2.  I really don't want her thinking that she has to look beautiful for people to notice her.  Besides, beauty comes at a cost.
I've also noticed more people staring when she has the walker.  I'm glad she doesn't understand that she's different because it makes me wonder if she would want that kind of attention.  She is getting better with it which means that I will make her use it everywhere we go.  I guess I better prepare myself for the stares.

No comments:

Post a Comment