Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Still Having Trouble Gaining Weight

Since Liv had that bug a couple of weeks ago, she lost weight.  She hasn't gained it back.  We had to raise the amount of her feeds at night to help.  I hope it's working.  It's always some steps forward and then some back.  I will say that I don't know where I would be without full nights of sleep due to the nurses, especially now that we are both back to work.  It was nice having the summer off, but I think we all craved that routine that we all used to follow. 

Livy is getting better at using her walker.  She definitely can steer it better than she used to.

Next week she has a swallow study and an evaluation for her services.  Even though it's the second week of school, I will be taking 2 full days off.

Livy is missing 2 bottom teeth which is not normal but can be for her condition.  I wonder if she will have permanent teeth.

No comments:

Post a Comment