Sunday, December 8, 2013

Another Christmas That's Not Like Everyone Else's

I see all of the post about Christmas that people are doing with their kids.  I must say it doesn't get easier as time passes.  I'm not decorating my house this year because Olivia will destroy it or get hurt.  She has no concept of Christmas or Santa or the holiday or anything.  We are getting her a couple of gifts.  She doesn't understand gifts.  She doesn't even care to open them.  It's just like any other day.  I will say that I'm glad she wouldn't care about the Elf on the Shelf because that's just weird and I wouldn't do it.  I took her out in the snow and she had no interest.  Doesn't want to sit in it, touch it, or be outside for more than 4 minutes.  So here's to the next couple of weeks being just like every other time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment