Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Ready for the Weekend and It's Only Wednesday

Well last night's dance class was great. I never realized how getting away for an hour and focusing on myself for once would produce such a great feeling. I have class again tomorrow.

School is so boring today. I just feel like watching movies with the kids and that's it, but that's not the best thing for them. You really can't have an off day being a teacher, it throws the kids off as well.

Livy has speech today so the day is even longer. She usually has OT but that's canceled, so I was hoping to have a quiet evening off, but no. Speech is coming. Of course I forgot to write it in the book. We sometimes call it the bible because it organizes our lives. Those of you with special needs children know how hard it is to keep all the the therapist and doctor schedules together.

I miss my baby right now. It's lunch and I'm just sitting here. That's when I start thinking about her and how great she is. I will soon be busy with 3 classes in a row and then off to pick up my baby from daycare. For those of you that don't know, she's in a medical daycare. Thank God for that since she is getting a feeding tube.

Well I'm just hoping for a great evening with my daughter tonight. Last night she slept better because she came into our room first. I guess that's just how it's going to be. Yeah she's spoiled. She's my only baby, what do you expect?

No comments:

Post a Comment