Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Working on Myself

I recently got a self help book for special needs parents.  It's just a reminder of how I have to take care of myself too.  I forget to do that sometimes.  I even have days without food due to worry or being busy with Olivia.  I'm starting to realize that I can't care for her if I don't care for myself.  So I went to dance class last night and I have a goal of spending quality time with my husband every night.  We have always laid in bed watching tv and talking, but now the tv has to get shut off so it's a more valuable experience.  I hoping that I'm off to a good start but even more that I can keep up with giving myself time and care.

Livy is still sick.  I stayed home with her today.  Of course the weather is bad and there ended up being a half day.  At least my hubby is home early.  I like having a day off with my baby.  It makes me wish I didn't have to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment