Monday, February 21, 2011

Busy

I've been busy this week and that's the excuse for the lack of writing.  Nothing eventful has happened.  We went to a neighbors birthday party (one of Liv's friends) and I couldn't stay long.  Liv is fearless about commando crawling through the rooms, but I'm not like her.  There were a lot of adults and I was worried she was going to get stepped on.  She can't walk so I don't think people would see her that well.  It does get hard watching children younger than yours doing more things.  I know Liv tries hard, and that's all that matters to me, but sometimes it would be nice to brag about the new thing my child just learned.  I know I can still do that, but I would love to know what it feels like for my child to be the first to learn something new.  Oh well.  I am getting nervous since the procedure is in a week.  I keep picturing my daughter with a tube coming from her nose and all of the pictures that will show that.  At least we got 2 years worth of pictures without it.  It makes me wonder what she is going to think when she looks back at her baby photos.  Well I just hope she doesn't need it for too long and it will just end up a dusty old picture in our memories.  I do try to remember the good times over the times in the hospital.  I guess it's time to start prepping myself for staying a couple of days in the hospital.  It's only a week away.

No comments:

Post a Comment