Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Evil Boss Strikes Again

On Friday I typed up a letter for the principal to sign proving that my husband and I work there Monday through Friday 9 hours a week.  This letter is for the insurance company to pay for Olivia to attend medical daycare.  She wrote back stating that she won't sign for that much since we don't work that much.  So today I gave her a blank one to fill in the time.  She won't sign that either.  So I had to go to the district and ask them how I can get verification.  They are going to take care of it, but what the bleep?  I mean does she not know if I work there?  What the hell is her problem?  My daughter could get kicked out of daycare if she isn't approved.  She can't get approved if I can't prove that we work.  I swear to God if she gets kicked out, I will make her wish she didn't mess with me.  And she would lose a teacher because I would have to stay home with Liv.  I just don't understand her.  Even if you hate me, you can't sign a paper that proves I work there?  Well I know where she will end up and I know she will eventually get hers.  She can suck it!

No comments:

Post a Comment