Monday, February 7, 2011

A Yucky Night

My husband, Liv, and I are all laying in our bed and we can tell Liv is tired.  She drinks some more milk and all of the sudden sounds like she is choking.  I quick lean her forward for her to puke all over my bed.  It just keeps coming and we can even think quick enough.  She finally finishes and we start cleaning up that nasty mess.  She finally falls asleep and we put her in her crib.  About 4 hours later she wakes up.  I go over and pick her up to rock her back to sleep.  She is really fidgety and I start to get frustrated because she wants to pull my hair.  I set her back in her crib to go make a bottle.  I hear her start to cough and I run into see her choking on her puke while she lays on her back.  I pick her up and lean her forward while she pukes all over her bed.  Yuck!  So we clean that up and now I'm scared to let her sleep alone.  What would have happened if I didn't pick her up in time?  Why did she not turn her head to the side?  I know she doesn't understand that stuff, but I guess I thought it was just a normal reaction.  So we put her in our bed again to sleep in between us.  I felt so cramp and didn't sleep well, but at least Liv did.  So here I am typing this instead of being at work.  She is really fussy today and I only have 2 hours to decide if I'm going to take off tomorrow too.  Not sure what I'm supposed to do.  She is napping right now and I could go clean up, but I'm feeling pretty lazy after all that excitement from last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment