Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Bug is Finally Gone

Well she had the bug until yesterday.  We had to cancel all plans from Tuesday evening til Friday.  She didn't get to work with therapist.  She didn't get to go to the mall to practice walking.  She didn't get to go to play group.  This upcoming week we will only be here Monday and Tuesday because we will be visiting my family for three days.  She won't get a lot of practice in while we are there.  I don't have a lot of time left to practice with her since we start back at work September 1st.  It's nice taking her to the mall when there's nobody there for her to have lots of room to walk around.  I am going to miss this extra time I have been able to give to her.  Tomorrow is a GI appointment and she lost 1.5 lbs due to being sick.  I know they aren't going to reduce her feedings because of that.  I was really hoping to reduce the daily feedings so she would get hungry and eat food, but I obviously want what's best for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment