Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Creating a Will

We put a deadline on ourselves to create a will.  It's the end of the month.  Olivia's insurance company told us that it needed to be done.  We just have so many issues with this.  My family doesn't live in the area so that leaves Drew's sister.  Wow one person.  We have to have back up plans for back up plans for this will.  Drew doesn't want to get non-relatives to take care of Olivia and I don't see how that's feasible.  We need back ups!  It's hard knowing that Olivia might need life-long care, so it is hard to ask people if they would want to be part of the will.  Taking care of Liv entitles lots of appointments between doctors and therapists.  It's a lot to ask a family to do.  I do not think my daughter is a burden, but I could see how she would be to a family that is not hers.  This is very stressful!!!  So pray for us in being able to find solutions to this problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment