Tuesday, August 2, 2011

My Anniversary

We have learned that anything planned can be altered in a second depending on Olivia.  Tuesday is the day that she goes to daycare and it's our anniversary.  Of course we thought this would be a great time to go out for a nice lunch baby free.  The nurse wakes me up at 5 am to a crib and baby full of poop.  After clean-up, I put her in my bed to go back to sleep.  She threw up all over.  So her dad took her downstairs while I showered, put everything in the wash and remake our beds.  Then Liv got a bath (she smelled so bad!).  Luckily the daycare said they would still take her since it wasn't happening frequently.  So we dropped her off and went to lunch.  At least we were still able to go.  It's hard making plans with a child that can change your direction at the drop of a dime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment