Friday, October 14, 2011

A Stinky Situation

Liv is on a new poop schedule.  It is when she leaves the house and is on the way to daycare.  The problem is that it goes everywhere.  I spend all this time dressing her up all cute to only be seen in the outfit for about 20 minutes by myself and my husband.  The other day it was so bad we had to wash the car seat 3 times.  Today we thought that Drew could leave a little later to take care of the problem.  She woke up this morning to poop on her bed.  So we thought at least he could leave on time today.  That was the wrong thought.  She pooped again before she left so I had to change her pants.  She also pooped on the way to school.  At least they got to see her cute outfit today.  I'm hoping for a solution.  Sorry if this is TMI. 

No comments:

Post a Comment