Saturday, October 15, 2011

Stomach Bug Again!!!

This child and this bug is out of control.  I guess that's why there was pooping issues this week.  She gave it to me and her sister, so we were throwing up last night.  I never had stomach viruses that made me throw up until I had Liv.  Despite how I felt last night, I couldn't stop thinking about how blessed I am to have her.  It brings tears to my eyes.  She is an amazing child.  She is very social.  Her therapist that see her at daycare were telling me that she walks up to the kids in the cribs and talks to them (well babbles).  She has to make her rounds to everyone, and this is true at church as well.  She totally ditches us and goes to see everyone else at church.  She's incredible.  I can't imagine life without her!

No comments:

Post a Comment