Thursday, December 1, 2011

Preschool Part 2

I called yesterday to make sure all of Olivia's paperwork was completed and to see if she was set up for school.  I had her caseworker call to reserve her a spot and of course I had the paperwork done in a week (including the papers from the doctor).  She is all set and they gave me her schedule.  She will go on Tues, Thurs, and Fridays.  I'm so excited that my child will be in a learning environment.  Being a teacher, I wanted her to be in a daycare that would do the same.  The problem was that her epilepsy was out of control and she couldn't stay at the daycare she was in.  She needed to be in a medical daycare.  I love it, but there's a lack of learning.  She starts Feb 2.  I can't believe how fast she is growing up.  This school is perfect for her.  If it turns out not to be then we will search for the one that is.  But I really believe that it will be great for her.  I have to prepare myself for birthday parties and Halloween parades and art projects.  I hope she learns a lot from the other students.  I just know that she will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment