Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Feeling Better

 It's great to be able to vent on here and get such comforting responses.  My blog is meant for me to release some stress but also inform the world about what it's like raising a special needs child.  This is something that I will look back on years from now and remember how I felt when I wrote a certain blog.I'm hoping down the road I'll look back at all the things I thought my daughter wasn't going to accomplish and notice that I was wrong.  Maybe she will be able to read this when she gets older.  I'm so blessed to have the friends that I do.  You support me when I write things that make me cry.  I don't mean to make you cry, but I just want people to understand.  I hope this also helps other know that they are not alone in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment