Saturday, November 5, 2011

IEP

This week I went to a meeting to set Liv's goals for her IEP.  She has about 7 goals.  This won't start until she is 3, but we got started early on planning for her.  Who knows, maybe she can meet a goal before she even starts the IEP.  She is moving around a lot more.  She even crawls a little bit now.  You can tell she's unsure of herself and feeling weak, but she puts her desire over that.  Her services will basically stay the same excepts speech is getting lowered to only an hour.  Since she doesn't talk, I think they will add more time.  I think I'm going to check into seeing how much it would cost to take a sign language class.  I know that she could only use basic right now, but it would be a good thing to know.  Plus then it could be our secret language.

No comments:

Post a Comment