Monday, March 21, 2011

Biggest One Yet

Well today is the day for the biggest surgery she's ever had.  This is her 4 time being put under and she's only 26 months old.  She is going to have a hole in her stomach with a tube in it.  But I realize it's the right thing because she has been sick all week and won't take anything but formula.  It gets very frustrating.  I think it would be easier to deal with her delays if she didn't have all of these health problems, or vice versa.  When she is sick, she is super clingy to me.  I can't leave the room, even if my husband tries to entertain her.  I really need to start packing, but it will be even harder without my husband.  He should be getting back soon, but I really just want to get started.  I guess I feel in some ways that if we are completely packed and ready, I took care of the only thing I can be in control of today.  Last time we hit a ton of traffic and she had a seizure, so all of the delays had nothing to do with anything I could help.  I don't know what I would do without Mickey's Clubhouse, it at least lets me sit in the room without her crawling all over me.  It definitely helps in the hospital!  Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment