Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's Been Awhile

I guess I've been busy and for once things are going smoothly.  No doctor appointments until April!!  Feeding tube is working well.  She gained 2 pounds in a week.  She is walking with holding our hands, and does a great job at it.  She likes to stick out her tongue now that she knows how.  Still loves her baby.  The only complications are not getting a full night's sleep.  She gets up twice and we have to get up for the pump at 2 am.  So we are still tired when morning comes.  She has been in great moods and no sickness!!  She's such a delight!  She is full of hugs and kisses.  She actually started pushing Drew away when he hugs me because she wants hugs.  She would rather spend the day sitting on our laps than playing.  But we do make her play because that is a huge part of her development.  I can't wait to get home and give her a great big hug.  I hate missing her at work!

No comments:

Post a Comment