Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Frustration!!!

I guess I've been lying to some of you.  If I've talked to you in person, I've probably said that everything is going well.  I guess I've been doing that throughout most of Liv's life.  I tried to make it seem not so bad, but at times, it can be.  I don't want everybody to think everything I say is always negative.  I mean it seems like she might get better at some things, but then something else will come up.  It just seems as if there's never a break.

Everything was fine about the first week of the tube, but I'm ready to pull the plug.  I think we can do that as parents, right?  Liv has stopped eating all together.  I was under the impression that I would be less stressed if she doesn't eat a large amount, but nothing at all.  Of course that stresses me.  And on top of that, she wakes up every hour.  That's more that when she was an infant.  I think her stomach is hurting or something.  We are going to try this new kind of gas relief tonight.  I really hope it works because I'm running on empty.  I left a message for the doctor so I can't wait to hear from her.  We need to come up with a better plan.  Besides, she is feeling heavy.  I think she is gaining too fast.  I just feel like I need a break.  I would love to take a day off, but I would just worry and think about her the whole time anyways.  Maybe a spa day would be nice, but we can't really waste the money.  I guess just a good night's sleep would help.  Spring break can't come fast enough!!

No comments:

Post a Comment